Thursday, May 18, 2006

my masterpiece


When I thought about submiting a photo of Hayley for this weeks photofriday “masterpiece” topic I had envisioned a more “artsy” photo. I never thought it would happen tonight in Chipotle. This is a photo of Hayley with her mouth full of cheese quesadilla laughing her head off at Hadyn spinning a penny with his dad. She was laughing so hard she couldn’t breath and she began to tear up. It was the most amazing thing. I have realized for some time that there is no greater sound than that of your child laughing uncontrollably. Hayley is quickly transitioning from baby to girl, and its times like these that I am just amazed by her. Already I can tell that she is a beautiful sweet smart gentle child with a great sense of humor and love of life. She truly is my masterpiece.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Such joy!
Wonderful!

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home