Thursday, April 28, 2005

all is good


angel Hayley Posted by Hello


Even though I had gotten a really good nights sleep thanks to my husband taking care of Hayley the night before, and my cold seemed to have improved, I was still in a down mood. I was letting the stress of everything get to me, I guess. I felt like I was behind on everything and I was never going to catch up, and now to make things worse I was getting a cold. Due to my cold I was taking things slow in the morning and Hayley had been up for a while when I decided to top her off with some formula. While she was feeding she fell asleep in my arms, and I looked down at her and she just looked so beautiful. She looked like a perfect little angel; a true gift from heaven, and I just couldn’t feel sad anymore. “Suck it up!” I said to myself. “People have it a lot worse than you. You have a great husband, a job that you enjoy, a beautiful house, a wonderful family and now you have this beautiful child. What’s your problem?” Her beautiful little face put things in perspective for sure, so when I laid her down in her crib, still looking like the beautiful angel she was, I just had to snap a picture of her, and then I ran into our room and kissed my husband. All is good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Footprint said...

she's adorable!! and look at all that hair. too cute!!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home